Friday, June 6, 2008

1st driving experience at Sepang International Circuit

I manage to go out 4 session doing 4-5 laps per session. Didn't push the car at all as I'm still learning the track lines. Its fun attacking hairpin, apex, fast corners and flooring your throttle down the 2 long straight. BMW E90 320i is really more than enough for newbie like myself. On the 2 long straight I manage only about 160-170Km/hr before the 150KM braking zone. The stock brakes is good for the laps and speed I'm doing. Its more than I could handle. Some turns are quite tricky, it looks like semi-circle but its not. Learning and memorizing those racing line will take a few more trip there. The tires I'm using Continental Sport Contact (CSC) 2 isn't that good as I expect it to be. But maybe it could be my camber angle or even maybe its the stock anti-roll bar isn't strong even. I really glad I sign-up for this event and learn lots about my car and its potential. I'm definitely going back there to had more fun tracking my car.

* will update some video when I got it sort out.

No comments: