Thursday, May 29, 2008

Getting all excited

Tomorrow will be an exciting moments of my life as I finally get to drive in Sepang International Circuit, Malaysia. Its BMW-SG Track-day organized by forum member, Jack aka TrippleM.



Venue : Sepang International Circuit
Date : May 30, 2008
Time : Afternoon session 1pm-4pm
Track fee : MYR 350 per car per driver
Eligibility : Strictly BMW-SG Registered Members Only.

So far I had some basic performance and handling modification on my humble BMW E90 320i. There are RAYS ENG. Volk Progressive ME 19" Staggered Front 9.5J ET+35 Rear 8.5J ET+30 with Continental Sport Contact 2 Front 235/35 Rear 265/30 and Bilstein B16 PSS9 Coilover Suspension. Also, a K&N drop-in air-filter.

We will be meet at Petronas 2nd Link on Fri 30 May 9am. I'll be joining convoy lead by Jeremy aka Totoseow. Hope he won't gun his Maserrati MC Victory.

I'll bring along my SONY DCR-PC110E Pal DV camcorder to be mount inside my car and film during track driving. I've did a test mount last night, I'm glad it work out fine.

Got to get a good sleep tonight.

No comments: