Monday, May 26, 2008
an introduction
Hi! everyone. Just to say 'Hello' to the world. I'm ACU from Singapore.
For my 1st post, I like to share with everyone a MINI-ed signature that I recently started to made out of boredom. It my BMW E90 3-Series Model 320i which I bought about a year ago. It is used for BMW-SG Forum that I came to know after purchasing the car and had been actively participate lately. Its always fun to customized and personalize unique signature to differentiate myself with other forum user on the post in the forum.
Some business ideas had been spinning in my head since I started creating these MINI-ed art. Currently I made it into wallpaper for my desktop and planning to produce it into stickers and t-shirt. What do you guys think? Would someone crazy enough to want to wear my art on them?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Excellent idea!
After I get my Goma and changed rims, you help me do one... Then I'll make them into decal...
Eh this year's D&D we can have new decal, maybe you can propose to Ryan...
I think the Mini cars Tshirt will look really cute.. i for sure will get one..
Thanks snugloft.
Sound like an idea., let me check with the BMW-SG admins if its possible.
Thanks luv,
your nick so familiar, I wonder are you Luv Lee. LOL
Once the t-shirt are ready I'll post it up.
Post a Comment