Monday, September 1, 2008

Park SHOT!

This morning while parked and waited to pass ERP after 9am along ECP (to city) @ East Coast Car Park B1, East Coast Park Service Road. I suddenly got the mood to take some random quick shots using NOKIA N81 8GB to test out that 2 megapixel camera feature. Out of my surprised, it turns out not bad. Here are 2 most interesting shots that I really liked cos it show off the fierce front of E90, shot over hang of our car and that 'nong nong' front bonnet that was designed to tuck in that award wining in-line 6 engine. The photos its colour corrected with Adobe Photoshop CS3 but with no cropping nor sharpen during the correcting process. The photo was originally taken in black n white too.

I liked this most, the angle and frame are just towards my liking.




This shot show off more of the 'nong nong' front bonnet of BMW's car (too bad MINE isn't 6pot inside :( sigh!)

No comments: